Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Safety or related field
1-year aviation experience in a related position.
Skills and Abilities
- OSHA 10 and/or 30 General Industry certification(s)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks; follow oral and written directions; plan and complete assigned duties on a regular schedule
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with others
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations appropriately
- Upbeat and self-driven
- Working knowledge of safety management information system
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Preferred: Knowledge of FAA regulations, project management skills, Part 135 operations, aircraft, and charter operational experience and requirements
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com