Goal: Produce and perform work in a safe and efficient manner, while exceeding customer expectations in quality and service.
Description: The candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently. The candidate should have great problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. The candidate should be a strong advocate of proper horticultural care, have project and people management skills and be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Manage weekly workloads for route to ensure efficient work style and increased quality
- Estimate services and help the sales team sell work
- Follow safety standards
- Work with crews to help understand desired quality and hour outcomes
- Must be able to take direction and be flexible
- Completes all required paperwork
- Follows all policies and procedures that pertain to job requirements
- As well as other required/incidental activities
Educational Requirements: Minimum of 1 year experience in Landscape Water Management Operations. Be able to consistently communicate in an efficient and effective manner on the telephone or in person. Complete required paperwork daily. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus. Driver’s License is required. Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Horticulture, Agronomy, or related fields of study is
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift/carry materials up to 50lbs on a regular and consistent basis, move about the work site. Exposed to exterior elements (i.e. pollen, chemicals, cold and heat etc.). Requires extended periods of activity including, walking, standing, kneeling, bending and lifting, up to 100% of a workday. Time in the field-100% of time.
Hourly rates start at $22/hr. Salary options are available. Both options include benefits