We value an equitable and inclusive workplace and seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and abilities
Why work at Rocky Mountain Human Services?
You will have the opportunity to contribute to an organization that is dedicated to embracing the power of community to support individuals and families in creating their future.
RMHS provides great benefits such as:
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off such as vacation, sick, personal, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement
- 403(B) with company match
- Employee assistance program
Service Coordinators plan, coordinate, and monitor services provided to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. Individuals may receive support through a variety of waivers and state funding including; HCBS-DD, HCBS-SLS, HCBS-CWA, HCBS-CES and State SLS.
Remote position based in Denver, CO. Candidate must be living in the state of Colorado by first day of employment. Travel around Denver Metro required area as needed.
- Provides Targeted Case Management functions, including billing through contact notes
- Facilitates, writes, and monitors annual service plans for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Initiates and writes referrals for services
- Provides assistance with service and support placements
- May assist in transfers and placements to new waiver programs as needed
- Communicates effectively with clients, families, agency staff and others to obtain positive outcomes
- Reviews, responds, and provides follow up regarding any client paperwork
- Provides information and knowledge about the waiver programs to the client and their team
- Completes face-to-face visits with individuals in the community and at their homes
- Serves as a mediator and helps to resolve conflict as it relates to the individual’s service plan
- Advocates for the best interest of the client
- Conveys a positive and professional image of the organization to others
- Performs other duties as assigned