General branch support role including sign shop, yard, warehouse, fleet and other administrative and operational support duties.
Warehouse / Yard
- Follow all warehouse safety procedures to ensure the company remains in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Assist with deliveries of sale and rental products
- Loading and unloading of products and shipments
- Maintaining the product inventory and record keeping
- Maintaining a clean, organized and efficient warehouse while making recommendations to improve efficiency
- Assist with product ordering and inventory
- Receive inventory, verify Purchase orders for accuracy
- Maintain tool count and safety practices
- Maintain Rental and service equipment
- Perform inspections and minor repairs to equipment
- Post and Pick-Up “No Parking” signs
- Assist Sign Shop Technician with day to day operations
- Interact with estimating and project management department for specific jobsite signs required by accepted plans.
- Maintain all equipment in a safe and working condition
- Conduct weekly inspection of vehicles via iPad.
- Conduct truck inventory on a regular basis
- Maintain onsite fleet maintenance records.
- Maintain onsite phones and two-way radios in coordination with the Fleet Department.
- Assist in completing, validating and submitting weekly mileage usage log.
Permits and Planning
- Delivering, picking up, and assisting in the process of submitting encroachment permits as well as plans
- Cross training on sales and rentals
- Assist in maintaining counter and show room clean and organized.
- Assist in establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with
- Act as a backup for the customer Service Rep when needed