Here at Optima Tax Relief, we value talented, passionate people who share our enthusiasm for helping others, and doing the right thing. We are the leading tax resolution firm in the nation, and we are proud to foster an environment that is dedicated to supporting both our clients and our workforce. Come see what it means to be an Optimian!
WHY OPTIMA TAX RELIEF?
- Strong Corporate Culture: Community Outreach, Interactive Wellness Program, quarterly off-site events…There’s always something to look forward to!
- Ethical Work is conducted with the Highest Level of Integrity…always.
- Investment in our employees’ development, professional growth, and potential career advancement!
- We are constantly looking for ways to get better, be innovative, and remain the leaders in our industry!
NO TAX KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED!
ACS Case Manager
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As the liaison between our Client and our Tax Professionals, you will be relied upon to keep the client engaged throughout the Resolution phase. Acting as the first line of response to clients nationwide, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each client. You will connect with clients to address questions and resolve issues. Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve client concerns.
- Work to ensure security from any collection enforcement to prevent levies
- Conduct financial analysis of taxpayer’s income, expenses, and assets
- Assemble documents and present to government agency
- Interact with Tax Professionals, clients, and other departments
- Prioritize and manage case load and assignments
- Multitask while working with customers and navigating our computer systems
- Other tasks and duties as needed
WHAT WE NEED
- Knowledge of Salesforce, MS Office Applications
- 2+ years of experience as a Case Manager or 2+ years in an office environment (customer service and office administration)
- A Strong Multitasker as You Manage a Heavy Load of Clients and their Files
- A Customer Service Professional with the Ability to Build Relationships
- You Possess Excellent Organizational, Written, and Communication Skills
- Proficient and Comfortable with Office Equipment (Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Remain Focused and Productive in a Fast-Paced Environment
- You Hold a Strong Work Ethic and are Committed to Excellence
- A Team Player
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Hourly Rate + Monthly Performance Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance
- 401K and Company Match Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Hardship Program
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Optional Holidays)
- Career Opportunities
- Award Winning Work Culture!
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and standard office supplies. While working in the office, the setting is a standard office environment with low to moderate noise levels and temperature controlled.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Employee is required to sit at desk for majority of the workday with occasional standing and walking within office environment. The employee is required to use hands and fingers for writing and typing, handle or feel office tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Employee may occasionally crouch or kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision (may be corrected), peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus on task at hand.
Optima Tax Relief, LLC does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Optima Tax Relief, LLC employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Optima Tax Relief, LLC are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, resumes will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Optima Tax Relief, LLC, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of resumes by the vendor has been authorized in writing by Optima Tax Relief, LLC for such specified position. Any resumes submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Optima Tax Relief, LLC and no fee shall be due.