- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Supervisory experience
- Corporate aircraft maintenance experience is a MUST
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients, and vendors.
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Team-oriented dedication to great customer service and the ability to inspire that commitment in others.
- Thorough knowledge of the general aviation industry, aircraft makes and models, and ground support suppliers.
- Strong understanding of safety training and risk management.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com