What is a Human Resource Manager?
At Southview Design the Human Resource Manager is responsible for acquiring top talent, evaluating and recommending improvements to our employee programs, and making sure all people-related policies are aligned with our core values and goals.
How will you succeed as a Human Resource Manager?
- You are professional and demonstrate the professionalism of Southview Design
- You are respectful to everyone you encounter
- You easily adapt to challenges that are presented
- You want to be great and continue to hone your craft
- You believe in teamwork and that the only way is to win together
What do our top performers do?
Our top performers are team members who build great relationships with others and are advocates for our core values. They work hard to improve our processes in safety, recruiting, and employee engagement. An understanding of the traditional roles of Human Resources is key.
What will you do daily?
- Lead in recruitment efforts.
- Coordinate safety efforts for the entire organization.
- Build relationships with team members throughout the company.
- Evaluate our people policies and processes and advocate for best practices.
- Traditional Human Resource activities such as salaried payroll, benefits, and compliance.
Are you the right person for this position?
We are looking for someone who has a background in Human Resources with a degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field and is PHR or SPHR certified. A minimum of 5 years experience in a Human Resource role is preferred. Has in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices. Ability to adhere to deadlines and works well under pressure. Able to maintain strict confidence and discretion with company and personnel information. Has the ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork. Spanish speaker is preferred.