- Apply knowledge of hospital revenue cycle management, AccessOne products, and client needs (strategic projects and goals, history, staffing/structure, etc.)
- Develop, maintain, and execute strategic account plans, which often involves critical analysis of the client context, data analysis, setting performance goals, negotiating, and resolving issues, proposing changes to optimize performance, requesting data and information, consulting with internal colleagues, etc.
- Analyze healthcare revenue cycle and patient financing data against strategic metrics, goals, best practices, etc. and report to colleagues and clients in an engaging and compelling manner
- Identify trends and opportunities, monitor, and optimize performance, and resolve client issues
- Engage with client staff and executives, in person and electronically, to develop effective and authentic relationships and promote client satisfaction and retention, as well as to help clients maximize their success with AccessOne products
- Prepare and deliver dynamic and professional communications, multi-media trainings, presentations, and proposals
- Learn and utilize CRM applications to document and/or review the client journey, including activities, interactions, history, potential issues, strategic plans, etc
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues to develop, execute/coordinate, and evaluate short and long-term projects, campaigns, programs, etc.
- Occasional to frequent travel to onsite locations, various local, regional, or national conferences, and to AccessOne locations for in-person projects, meetings, etc.
- Provide administrative and operational support to CSM’s and Senior CSM’s
- Apply sound judgment regarding escalating issues, addressing client issues, adjusting priorities, etc.
- Effective critical thinking skills
- Communicate professionally and tactfully, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to conduct oneself with integrity and engage with others in a positive, honest, and professional manner
- Ability to multitask projects
- Effective problem solving and conflict management skills
- Ability to successfully participate in, influence, and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate high standards and a high degree of conscientiousness regarding interactions and work products
- Display enthusiasm and a drive to achieve in day-to-day work
- Ability to adapt between formal and informal interpersonal styles in appropriate contexts
- Critical thinking and data-literacy skills
- Quick learner
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field; any combination of experience and education equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a client success, customer service, or related role
- Experience identifying training needs and developing training presentations
- Basic knowledge of the health care industry and working knowledge of hospital revenue cycle processes and trends
- Strong use of productivity software (spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software, etc.) to analyze data and prepare dynamic and compelling communications, presentations, etc.
- Certification in revenue cycle management, project management, sales, patient care, or related role
- 2-3 years of experience in an account management, client success, customer service, or related role
- Experience analyzing and presenting complicated data to executive-level audience
- Experience with patient accounting and electronic medical record software (Epic, Cerner, Siemens, Meditech, IDX, McKesson, Athena, etc.)
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include, but are not limited to: 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOne’s solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $300 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.