What we are looking for:
Reporting to the Director of Product, the Product Manager- Platform will work with cross-functional teams throughout the company to build new internal platforms for our advisor services and customer service teams. This role requires experience managing complex and technical requirements while also understanding and executing the needs of the stakeholders. The ideal candidate has a go-getter attitude, great communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written), and aligns with our company mission “to be a positive force.” This is a great opportunity to contribute to and elevate our product team and our company. If you are a passionate, self-starter with demonstrated ability to pay attention to details while focusing on the big picture, this may be a great opportunity for you!
Some of which you will be accountable for:
Helping to define product vision and strategy by:
- Working closely with technology on the chosen platform (s) for system integrations; understanding the software from an out-of-the-box and customer build perspective. Achieving the platform MVP for the company and subsequent phases.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and implementing technology-enabled product specifications, based upon the needs of the stakeholders.
- Streamlining existing procedures across departments that may or may not continue depending on prioritization.
- Building in scalable ways to address the variety of use cases or customization of the internal platform or service.
- Managing against a roadmap of improvements that ensure leadership in service delivery which may include benchmarking experience pre-delivery and post-delivery.
- Prioritizing based on efficiency gains — making things work faster, better, or simpler.
Working with teams to develop and execute these ideas by:
- Writing detailed technical product specifications and testing plans to create new functionality and features for our technologies, business processes, tools, and/or systems.
- Managing the integrative UX/Design process with our internal team from conceptualization to final approval, as it pertains to his/her projects.
- Identifying and tracking ongoing operational bugs and fixes for current systems through completion
- Creating and maintaining regular stakeholder and management reports to track progress against plan
- Working in an agile environment as the product owner of assigned products
What you need to be successful:
- At least 3 years of product management experience preferably in a technology or CRM focused field
- Ability to think tactically and strategically to create a compelling product vision that aligns with company initiatives
- Possess influencing and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders and cross-departmental team members.
- Ability to inspire and coordinate cross-functional teams toward task and project completion
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience using data and metrics to validate assumptions and assertions of business value
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product
Bonus Points For:
- Technical writing experience in both product and project management functions
- Previous experience working with CRM systems
- Previous experience working with Salesforce and/or Zendesk
- Previous experience working with contact center platforms
- JIRA proficiency
- Confluence proficiency
What you get:
When you join Outlook Amusements you get a warm welcoming environment in which each person you meet is interested in your success! Because everyone at Outlook knows that your success is our success and you make a difference! You'll be part of a team that is serious about business, focused on our customers, and knows how to have fun too! Our comprehensive employee benefits package has been carefully designed to meet your health, financial, and retirement wellbeing objectives, including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with a company match, additional add-on insurance plans, paid time off, virtual yoga classes, and virtual lifestyle sessions.