What you need to be successful:
- The ability to resourcefully solve problems
- Knowledge and/or interest in spiritual/new age, metaphysical and/or psychic arts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service in an up-selling environment
- Type speed of at least 45 WPM
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability
- Intermediate computer/technical skills
- Self-motivated attitude
- Time management skills
- Professional phone presence
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and spoken communication skills
- Must be available to work from 7:30pm - 4am (CST) Friday through Tuesdays.
- Must be available to attend mandatory training sessions for 2-3 weeks from 10am - 7pm (CST) Monday - Friday.
Bonus points if you have:
- Sales and/or customer service training
- College Degree
- Knowledge of internet applications
- Knowledge of personal computer in a Windows environment
- Previous experience working remotely
- Previous experience working at a call center
What you get:
When you join Outlook Amusements you get a warm welcoming environment in which each person you meet is interested in your success! Because everyone at Outlook knows that your success is our success and you make a difference! You'll be part of a team that is serious about business, focused on our customers, and knows how to have fun too! Our comprehensive employee benefits package has been carefully designed to meet your health, financial, and retirement wellbeing objectives, including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with a company match, additional add-on insurance plans, paid time off, virtual yoga classes, and virtual lifestyle sessions.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.