KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Understanding of company requirements and procedures as executed at ATI.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and time management/organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
- Must be able to work under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion and excellent attention to detail.
- Displays strong interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
Understand everything that the CEO is working on in order to take over, free up, maximize his time so that he is best utilized for the needs of the company and provided the best quality of work/life balance. Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s personal/work calendar and scheduling
- Prioritize and resolves conflicts
- Schedule meetings for different groups with different schedules
- Ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected
- Arranging detailed traveled event logistics, itineraries, and agendas: Flights, hotels, meals with customers/manufacturers, tickets, etc.
- Manage personal event/travel arrangements for CEO
- Understanding, utilizing, and maximizing, staying up-to-date with all airline/hotel memberships/points, credit card, government travel programs
- Manufacturer recruitment, assistance, and follow up to be able to distribute to the sales department
- Issue spotting, research situations, prioritize, and draft emails with the appropriate course of action or response per CEO’s direction to address an issue/problem
- Researches, assists, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the
- Assist with all forms/review and advise, general assistance including intellectual property (trademarks), agreements, and contracts
- Support with projects as needed.
- Ensuring that the CEO is perceived with an effective/positive image
- Ensuring that an effective/positive image is happening effectively by communicating professionally/effectively with customers, manufacturers, management, and other employees.
- Ensuring that the CEO is responsive/accessible to others who inquire, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and others
- Issues, requests, customers, manufacturers, trade events, employees
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT’S SYSTEMS & METHODOLOGY
- Create & implement a system used to organize oneself & CEO
- Create standard operating procedures of duties
- Create an effective/efficient check list and calendar ie daily weekly, monthly, etc.
- Property support
- Employee issues
- Trade leads
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.