Outlook Amusements is continuing to hire for open positions with the interview process done remotely, due to COVID-19. New team members, and current employees, will work from home until it is safe to return to our local offices. We are not considering remote (only) candidates for this position.
Do you have experience with CRM lifecycle and retention campaigns? Do you love looking at data to help you drive insights to inform your strategies? Are you in search of a Marketing team where you can make an impact? Look no further – this might be the role for you!
We are looking for an Associate Marketing Manager that will develop and execute digital strategies for our California Psychics brand. This includes the day-to-day management of CRM Lifecycle and Retention campaigns, as well as supporting strategic marketing initiatives such as our loyalty program.
This role will work with the rest of the CRM team to architect lifecycle marketing frameworks and provide support in implementing flagship initiatives by understanding the company’s vision for the brand, industry trends, competitive landscape, internal resources, and key customer data. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and works cross-functionally with various departments across the organization.
Some of what you will be responsible for:
- Developing data-driven strategies that are designed to nurture and further engage existing customers that will lead to repeat business and long-term retention with the brand
- Creating, executing and optimizing marketing automation campaigns across customer lifecycles, with a focus on email and mobile marketing
- Supporting the loyalty program implementation and marketing communication by contributing innovative ideas and product improvements
- Working with the analytics team to develop test-and-learn agenda focused on continues improvement and positive impact on departmental goals
- Preparing comprehensive project briefs and a messaging framework to communicate campaign objectives and working with the internal creative team on producing assets that deliver campaign messaging in a clear and effective way
- Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams to implement product enhancements that will improve customer experience across platforms (web, mobile, app) and improve marketing ecosystem
- Preparing campaign analysis and reporting on the success of programs and overall performance of the lifecycles against set KPIs
- Creating, compiling, organizing, interpreting, and presenting data and other information to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership
We want to talk to you if…
You have at least 4 years of marketing experience working with email marketing, digital, or e-commerce with 2 years working specifically with customer retention. You have experience with Email Service Providers such as Marketo or Salesforce – this role needs someone who has worked with marketing automation. You have advanced knowledge of Excel – we want to hear how you use vlookup and pivot tables to sort information and the interesting ways you’ve presented that information to others via PowerPoint or other ways. You’ve worked in B2C or B2C companies that are in the e-commerce realm. If you have additional experience from managing accounts at an agency, that’s great too!
What else we think you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of email marketing, email automation, customer segmentation, behavior or consumer insights
- Must have strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to marketing
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to gracefully shift priorities and be able to handle change
- Conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively individually or in a group setting
- Demonstrates a high level of dependability in doing their job and being there for his/her team
- Develops cooperation and teamwork and works towards solutions that generally benefit all parties involved
Who we are:
Outlook Amusements, Inc. is not your average company in a ‘ho-hum’ industry. We are a family of brands focused on developing technology and building connections that enable peace of mind. Our Mission is to be a positive force in people’s lives, and we live it every day. For over 20 years, we have connected top-ranked, premier, personal advisors with people world-wide looking to gain self-awareness and a clear life-path direction. This role is based out of headquarters in Burbank, CA. Check out our website to get to know us!
What you get:
Outlook Amusements has a dynamic, close-knit culture of teamwork and innovation. We know that your success is our success and you make a difference! You'll be part of a team that is serious about business, focused on our customers, and knows how to have fun too! Our comprehensive employee benefits package has been carefully designed to meet your health, financial and retirement wellbeing objectives, including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with a company match, additional add-on insurance plans, paid time off, and additional perks including free psychic readings, virtual yoga and virtual wellness sessions.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.