- Bachelor's degree in Social Science, Special Education or other related field required.
- At least one year experience working with Developmentally Disabled individuals required.
- Training in principles in positive behavior support with experience and education in the field of developmental disabilities (such as OIS and positive behavior supports).
- Must have interest and experience supporting difficult behaviors for individuals who are diagnosed with developmental disabilities and/or mental health issues.
- Must be able to work effectively with a team of professional staff in a manner that ensures interventions and services are coordinated in an effective manner in supporting clients.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organization skills required. Must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- This position requires on-call accessibility and some travel is required.
- Strength in Microsoft Word, Excel and written correspondence/documentation.
- This position is considered a healthcare worker by the State of Oregon and requires a COVID-19 vaccination or to have a valid medical or religious exemption.
- Paid training (in person and online)
- Medical, dental and vision package
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- 13 paid holidays
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Retirement planning
- Disability & Life insurance
- Pet insurance and discounts
- Ongoing career opportunities and more!
RISE is driven to break the model of institutionalized care for individuals with disabilities by providing exceptional 1:1 care to the individuals we get to serve. We live this mission by providing various programs to grow and support our staff. This is a great opportunity for a responsible, committed individual that wants to be part of making a difference in the lives of others! This is a great opportunity for a responsible, committed individual that wants to be part of making a difference in the lives of others!
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.