- Must remain current with flight requirements - ATP license required
- An associate degree (preferred) with 3 years’ experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified or equivalent combination of education and experience
- First Class Medical required
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a PIC operating in both a Part 91 & Part 135 or 121 environment. Experience operating within an Aircraft Management company is desired.
- Experience in the Part 135 environment is a critical success factor for this position.
Skills and Abilities
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Skill in developing and examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing strategies and procedures
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Employee development and performance management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to travel 25%-50% to offsite locations to meet with Leads Pilots, Pilots, and customers as well as act as a flight crewmember
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com