- An Associate degree (Preferred) with 3 years’ experiences directly related to duties and responsibilities specified or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous airline or aviation classroom teaching experience preferred
- Able to create a positive learning environment for students with an ability to communicate complex technical subjects clearly and effectively
- Experience as a pilot or mechanic preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to work additional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of adult learning methods and techniques
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Ability to travel 25% to offsite locations to conduct training
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com