Under the supervision of the Office Manager, the Grant Writer's primary responsibilities include writing, preparation of proposals, grant applications and performance of responsible, professional and administrative work in researching, identifying, developing, responding to, and managing federal, state, public and private grant opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researches and identifies federal grants available for Native Tribes
- Generates proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations
- Generates revenues for tribal programs and services through timely submission of well-researched, well-written and well-documented proposals
- Maintains and implements funding calendar activities, including fostering activities
- Writes grants and meets deadlines
- Acts as liaison with staff
- Serves as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations
- Manages awarded grants ongoing requirements.
- Maintains compliance with awarded grants ongoing requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned