The Fund for Public Health in New York City (FPHNYC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement of the health and well-being of all New Yorkers. To this end, in partnership with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH), FPHNYC incubates innovative public health initiatives implemented by DOHMH to advance community health throughout the city. It facilitates partnerships, often new and unconventional, between government and the private sector to develop, test, and launch new initiatives. These collaborations speed the execution of demonstration projects, effect expansion of successful pilot programs, and support rapid implementation to meet the public health needs of individuals, families, and communities across New York City.
The Office of Strategic Operations and Performance Management in the Office of the Chief Operating Officer for the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) is responsible for leading and coordinating policy efforts across the agency specific to the various components of health reform. The office also coordinates strategic data projects related to agency operations and analyses for Agency priority initiatives. Under direction of the Director of Strategic Data Initiatives, the Project Manager/Data Analyst will support the agency’s partner management system,
Under direction of the Director of Strategic Data Initiatives, the Public Health Business Analyst will support the agency’s partner management system, Public Health Partners Connect (PHPC), a Salesforce-based system which stores the Agency’s partner facing outreach and engagement data. This role will coordinate with agency stakeholders to better understand public health programs and map those processes to the current Salesforce environment. Additionally, this Public Health Business Analyst will serve as liaison between internal programmatic staff to build out new use cases and provide TA as needed. This system currently supports the Agency’s external, partner-facing COVID-19 efforts, with rapid development, deployment and support for new COVID-related initiatives. For this current pandemic, this role will also need to be flexible, and, as needed, gather requirements, build workflows, train users and report results.
- Coordinate across the Agency to help support the implementation of Salesforce for external COVID-19 related engagement especially around COVID-19 Vaccine community engagement.
- Provide technical assistance to business units including developing reports, dashboards, and appropriately identify requirements for new technology builds.
- Quickly learn the current Salesforce environment and work with new business units to adapt Salesforce usage in their current workflows.
- Conduct a systems analysis for new programs and map the results of those analysis to the existing infrastructure.
- Work with public health experts, documenting workflows and translating those workflows in training materials.
- Communicate with complex business workflows and requirements into a project plan.
Working with team members and Emergency Resource groups to coordinate rapid and accurate reporting of Salesforce data to senior leadership.