RightNow Media’s mission is to work with the global church to inspire people to love others before self and Christ above all. We also believe media is a powerful tool to inspire change—that’s why we created RightNow Media, the world’s largest library of video-driven Bible study resources, used by more than 20,000 churches, schools, and organizations. Our team also produces original content featuring pastors and leaders like Matt Chandler, Jennie Allen, Francis Chan, Jo Saxton, and more.
We also have a video library to equip Christian business leaders to care for employees, cultivate a healthy team, and inspire leaders. Our RightNow Media @ Work library features content from leaders like Patrick Lencioni, John Maxwell, Liz Bohannon, Henry Cloud, and more.
We serve the global church by providing Christians around the world with resources that inspire and equip them to disciple and love others—at home, at work, at school, and in their communities. We value family, hard work, teams, and the power of stories. And we love the Church.
Job Description: Product Marketing Manager
Your primary goal in this Product Marketing Manager role is to lead the go-to-market strategy with special emphasis on creating demand for our products—new app features as well as new original video productions—through effective messaging and marketing programs. Success in this role will lead to higher usage and more subscriptions. This role will be focused on our RightNow Media @ Work brand, which serves businesses with video content focused on leadership development, professional development, and employee care. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Product Marketing Manager will lead the sales and customer success enablement process for RightNow Media @ Work, influence the product roadmaps for software updates and upcoming video productions, drive demand and influence adoption of these products, and work with other teams to analyze the overall success of these products. The ideal candidate for this role will be a creative and quantitative thinker, with high attention to detail and procedure, exceptional interpersonal skills, and 5+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Become an expert on new features, series releases, and our customers, and use that knowledge to drive positioning and messaging that enable our sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Create, present, and adapt enablement materials and training about products, customer value drivers for these products, and the markets they serve.
- Meet regularly with Software and Production leaders to align on product release roadmaps.
- Meet regularly with Sales and Customer Success leaders to align on timelines for training and enablement.
- Work with Marketing Director to align on priorities for marketing team members that will support your work to develop Sales and Customer Success trainings, marketing collateral, and other resources.
- Gather insights and analyze market trends, competitors, and customer needs to support marketing strategy, messaging, launch, and usage.
- Measure, analyze, and report on results of key programs and sales and marketing data to identify areas of success and opportunities for improving our processes.
- Write compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences.
- On occasion, represent the company through presentations that highlight our mission, vision, and/or products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Full-time, Monday through Friday
Office in McKinney, Texas
Temporarily remote due to COVID-19—this is not a permanently remote position. All candidates for consideration must be in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Masks required when on site at office
- Health screenings/checks when on site at office
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
- Competitive salary
- Medical, life, and disability insurance plans
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (including the week between Christmas & New Year)