ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is hiring a Product Owner to ensure that our internal software product is best in class for our internal teams’ and external clients’ reporting and decision making needs as it relates to third party marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and more.
- Serve as the voice of the Product.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize backlog to focus on maximum value and align with the product strategy.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Serve as the Scrum Master, responsible for the team’s overall effectiveness.
- Research and analyze the market and our customers.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Product uptime and data integrity accountability.
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned.