High School diploma or equivalent required. 4-year degree preferred. Maximum of 1-2 years experience in the responsibilities and skills highlighted for this role.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 applications.
- Ability to support desktop level hardware/software for Windows 10 Operating Systems in a domain environment.
- Ability to assist with employee onboarding, offboarding, and training.
- Ability to configure users in Active Directory as well as associated applications such as VoIP phone systems, CRM, o365, Printers, and Security & Financial systems.
- Experienced in copier/printer support.
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize projects, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
- High attention to detail, diligence and customer-centric focus.
- Experience working quickly, accepting feedback, and learning quickly.
- Must be reliable, flexible, respectful and trustworthy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of networking, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP a plus.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.