Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field required. Minimum of 3 years experience in the responsibilities and skills highlighted for this role.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 applications and MS Dynamics.
- VLOOKUP and Pivot Table Excel experience required.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Concur.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge, understanding, and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.