Bachelors degree required, with 3+ years working with website content management systems and HTML. Candidates advancing to an interview will be asked to show previous website work via a portfolio and/or website of their own.
- Proven work experience as a Website Designer, Digital Media Specialist or comparable role.
- Skillful knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, Adobe, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity, Google Platforms and/or other media editing software.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- General experience with and understanding of information architecture, Web usability, Web standards, and SEO standards and practices (required)
- General experience liaising and troubleshooting with technical IT resources (preferred)
- Experience with search engine optimization and development of mobile-responsive content a plus
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience managing deadlines and production schedules
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative spirit and ability to engage colleagues and leadership
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required by date of hire. Individuals may claim exemption for medical or religious reasons.
The PHLCVB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek individuals of a diverse background and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.