Great Negotiator and Detail Oriented?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
Join one of the area’s top Business Technology Firms as our next Supply Chain Specialist! We are seeking a motivated person with excellent communication abilities, strong analytic skills and, most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
You’ll work from our state-of-the-art offices located in Berks County, PA and will be responsible for maintaining and purchasing Inventory for the company, learning purchasing policies, comparing and negotiating prices with vendors, and establishing company purchasing goals and projections for the following year.
The Supply Chain Specialist Position:
- Purchase all items in a time-sensitive manner that come through from an equipment, service, and supply order
- Maintain proper inventory levels to minimize number of transactions.
- Place, reschedule or cancel orders. Handle inventory of all locations (minimum of every six months)
- Maintain stable supply, take necessary actions to prevent stock out or expedite deliveries. This includes anticipating demand and working with sales.
- Issue stocking and special purchase orders as required and ensure correctness on orders for all branches.
- Review all vendor rebates as well as rebate attainment level at month and quarter end, to be determined alongside management
- Manage the calculation and claiming of all credits as well as special claim rebates
- Negotiate better pricing, freight terms and return material terms. Manage supplier price, delivery, and quality expectations and escalate when appropriate.
- Compare incoming quotes for maximum ROI while also holding existing vendors accountable to maintain competitive pricing
- Correspond with all departments and vendor partners as needed on the phone and via email.
- Oversee the buy-to-pay process that also includes assisting accounts payable in troubleshooting payment of invoices. Enforce suppliers’ compliance with invoicing policies and payment terms.
- Analyze sales results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Interact with inside and outside sales by answering questions/ problems via phone and/or e-mail.
- Build strong relationships with vendors and suppliers, as well as team members. Interact with suppliers with regard to assortment selection and promotion activities.
- Help to manage the inventory by doing stock balances, transfers, ordering, etc.
- Follow up on all back-order statuses and communicate with proper parties
- Collaborate with team members and management in developing future purchasing plans and sourcing potential new relationships with vendors
About Fraser Advanced Information Systems:
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a growing and successful business technology company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in the Eastern and Central PA and Western New Jersey since 1971. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day business technology needs AND taking care of our employees; wellness challenges, food days, fun environment you get the idea. Do the right thing isn’t just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard, and has an intense customer focus?
As part of our Full-Time staff you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company-provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions