Outlook Amusements is continuing to hire for open positions with the interview process done remotely, due to COVID-19. New team members, and current employees, will work from home until it is safe to return to our local offices. We are not considering remote (only) candidates for this position.
Are you passionate about the features and functionality in a mobile app and how they drive great customer experiences? If so, you may be perfect for our new Mobile Product Manager role! We are looking for someone who can dig into data and help develop compelling features for our products. Our ideal candidate is technically savvy, enthusiastic about managing challenging projects across multiple teams, and will be comfortable marshalling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases.
The Mobile Product Manager will be working with the team to bring world-class experiences to our global customers. More specifically, this position will require experience building intuitive and engaging mobile apps to enhance customer experiences. In addition, having a background in testing customer acquisition funnels across multiple platforms would certainly help set you up for success.
If you are looking for an opportunity to create and execute customer experiences with a fun and interesting product, this is it! This role will report into our Director of Product Management and work closely with our technology team.
Some of what you will be responsible for:
- Helping to define product vision and strategy of the project(s) that are assigned by:
- Working with key stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and implement technology-enabled product improvements and features for our mobile apps
- Providing strategic advice in relation to product development initiatives by analyzing user data, competitive analysis, internal and customer suggestions, as well as company and departmental goals
- Managing against a roadmap of improvements that ensure leadership in service delivery which may include benchmarking competitive experiences
- Understanding user behavior by testing such as A/B testing, multi-variant testing, and other methods which may include identifying and executing real world feedback from customers through interviews, surveys and other feedback modes
- Owning development of product features by collaborating with Designers, Data Analysts, Developers and other Product Managers from brainstorming, design and specification through QA and implementation
- Working with technology to develop and execute ideas by:
- Writing detailed technical product specifications and testing plans to create new functionality and features for our technologies, business processes, tools and/or systems
- Managing the integrative UX/Design process with a third party from conceptualization to final approval as it pertains to his/her projects
- Identifying and tracking ongoing operational bugs and fixes for current systems through completion
- Creating and maintaining regular stakeholder and management reports to track progress against plan
- Giving presentations and demos as needed
What you need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of product experience and/or training
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions based on data – tell us about how you used data and metrics to back up your assumption and showed business value
- Experience with iOS and/or Android andr/or mobile responsive (mobile web) applications
- Experience after product launch – we need someone who will follow through with the ups and downs of launching something new
- Experience with e-commerce or social/service/media – if it has a funnel, we want to talk to you about it
- Experience doing Product QA – this role requires a bit of the “rolling up your sleeves” mentality
- High degree of efficiency and motivation in work habits in a challenging, fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong e-commerce acquisition and purchase funnel experience
- Previous experience testing customer acquisition funnels across multiple platforms
Who we are:
Outlook Amusements, Inc. is not your average company in a ‘ho-hum’ industry. We are a family of brands focused on developing technology and building connections that enable peace of mind. Our Mission is to be a positive force in people’s lives, and we live it every day. For over 20 years, we have connected top-ranked, premier, personal advisors with people world-wide looking to gain self-awareness and a clear life-path direction. This role is based out of our headquarters in Burbank, CA. Check out our website to get to know us!
What you get:
Outlook Amusements has a dynamic, close-knit culture of teamwork and innovation. We know that your success is our success and you make a difference! You'll be part of a team that is serious about business, focused on our customers, and knows how to have fun too! Our comprehensive employee benefits package has been carefully designed to meet your health, financial and retirement wellbeing objectives, including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with a company match, additional add-on insurance plans, paid time off, free psychic readings, virtual yoga classes and virtual wellness sessions.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.