The Associate Funeral Director will, under the supervision of a veteran funeral director, plan,
arrange and manage 3-4 funerals a month. This person will also assist the decedent care team with making sure
the decedent is presentable for viewing including but not limited to dressing and casketing. The Associate Funeral
Director is always expected to provide excellent customer service to the decedent’s family.
- Assist Funeral Director with all duties as required.
- Prepare any documents related to services, cremations, maintenance, etc.
- Office duties such as computer, multiline phone system, typewriter, postage meter and scale and stereo/video system and livestreaming as required.
- Conduct errands which may include floral delivery, picking up of supplies, delivery of flowers, caskets, documents, etc.
- Usher people, conduct funeral services, park cars, and fulfill any transportation needs as required by the Funeral Director.
- Drive Funeral Home vehicles for services and transportation of families for services.
- Answering phones and general housekeeping duties.
- Ensuring refreshments are available.
- Any other duties as required by supervisor.
Finalists will be screened for Criminal Background, Credit Report, Education and Employment Verification, and Motor Vehicle Records.