Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead agile engineering teams, working closely with team members, ensuring adherence to the SDLC, technical roadmap, and the release pipeline to facilitate the timely and quality-focused software delivery
- Champion the suitable use of technology and provide direction in balancing technical elegance with functional requirements and practical benefits, as we implement and integrate technologies
- Participates in daily scrums and provides regular updates to leadership to resolve any roadblocks, missing requirements, unidentified dependencies, or any other technical
- Work with team leads and enterprise architect to develop reusable solutions that match company objectives, adhere to standards, and best practices
- Drive on-time, high-quality delivery of products through the entire application life cycle
- Improve and maintain continuous deployment methodologies adhering to company CI/CD best practices
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the business long term goals and strategy and ensures that designs are aligned with these
- Partners with tech leadership and product to identify, prioritize, and schedule the pay-down of technical debt
- Practices and promotes excellent cross-team and stakeholder communication, including documentation of internal methodologies and processes
- Serve as mentor and coach to teammates and promote knowledge sharing and communication across product development teams
- Nurtures a positive professional environment where engineers are empowered to contribute to their best work
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in a leadership and engineering role
- Experience as a engineering lead in an Agile environment
- Experience architecting and developing enterprise scale, high volume transaction processing platform and applications using C# .Net/Core
- Strong knowledge of C# and Microsoft .Net stack
- Experience working with Identity federation, access control using OAuth 2,0, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect
- Strong involvement in data architecture and design, querying and integrating multiple database systems, both relational (MS SQL Server, mysql) and NoSQL
- Experience in Microservice architecture and development including REST based APIs
- Experience with container management systems such as Azure Kubernetes
- Azure cloud experience with deploying and integrating cloud native applications
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Background in healthcare or fintech industry is a plus
- Agile/Scrum/SAFe development
- Jira, Confluence
- Visual Studio IDE
- GIT repositories
- HIPAA and PCI compliance
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include, but are not limited to: 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOne’s solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $300 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.