Overview: A Customer Experience Specialist is someone enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive. Delivers outstanding customer experiences to new visitors, guests, members, and partners who walk through our doors.
- Assist and communicate with fellow team members and other departments such as Youth Programs, Facilities, Groups & Parties, and Route Setting wherever necessary;
- Uphold current vaccination and PPE policies set in place;
- Assist all members and guests with the check-in and out process;
- Oversee parties and communicate with the party host as a Party Lead;
- Work with kids in Sender City;
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 30lbs;
- Manage the inherent risks involved with climbing & training;
- Respond to guest inquiries via email, phone, or in-person in a timely, friendly and efficient manner;
- Have a high level of product knowledge of gym offerings including but not limited to Day Use, Multi-Day Use, Memberships for Sender One, Sender City offerings, Groups & Parties offerings, Youth Program offerings, Yoga & Fitness offerings, and ongoing community & gym events;
- Have a basic understanding and ability to assist with Pro Shop products;
- Lead introduction climbing courses and administer top rope belay & lead climbing certifications per Sender Ones policies;
- Complete department & operations checklist(s) promptly;
- Take the initiative to help the team progress to our shared purpose - discover ourselves and connect with others through climbing.
- Passionate about climbing, working with kids, and instructing;
- Ability to harness imagination and find novel approaches to shared responsibilities;
- Ability to learn and grow from each task, challenge, and interaction while seeing them through to the end;
- Open to receiving and providing feedback, guidance, insight, assistance, and perspective professionally;
- Work with a team, provide support to fellow team members, share ideas, and earn trust;
- Take initiative and have the drive to grow professionally.