KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- The ability to function and complete work with competing priorities is required.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and intermediate proficiency with Excel required.
- Experience with accounting software preferred.
The employee in this position must uphold the core values of LifeCenter; these include:
- Integrity: We are trustworthy, reliable, respectful, and accountable.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with others, seeking to understand and be understood, and finding common ground and shared goals to build upon together.
- Courage: We take personal responsibility and face challenges head-on.
- Service: Through professionalism and dedication, we honor our commitment to serve others and our obligation to be good stewards of the gift of life.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Associate degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Relevant work experience may be substituted for academic requirements.
- One to three years accounting and/or finance work experience preferred.
- Previous experience in healthcare accounting preferred.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster, or applicable medical or religious exemption will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be adjusted.
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.