An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience (A&P Schooling).
Experience & Requirements
- 3 to 5+ years of experience as a maintenance controller.
- Corporate aviation experience required.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy a high level of customer interaction
- Able to work a flexible schedule and work on-call shifts in order to support the 24/7 nature of flight schedule
- Requires after-hours support of aircraft mechanical situations or to complete time-sensitive projects
- Ability to provide excellent service to suppliers, operators, or owners with high or unreasonable expectations
- Self- motivated, able to work independently and with minimal direction
- Pro-active and creative problem solver
- Able to travel occasionally
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulation.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including a full-service FBO at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles, Waterbury-Oxford Airport in Oxford CT, and FAA Part 145 aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, CT. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide.