A Bachelor's degree with 7-10 years’ experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience operating within a business jet Aircraft Management or Aircraft Charter environment is desired. Must have the ability to present and discuss issues with Level 1 customers.
Skills and Abilities
- High performing sales skills
- Ability to motivate teams and manage through change
- Excellent verbal / written and presentation skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of CLA Management and its employees along with our customers and suppliers
- Entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in a fast-paced and achievement-oriented environment. Strategic thinker, capable of making key decisions quickly
- Collaborative working style
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Employee development and performance management skills
- Must have fluency with MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Word) and have the ability to interface with ERP/Financial Reporting, software packages for data gathering and analysis
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com