Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must also be Covid-19 vaccinated.
Aircraft: Gulfstream 650
Location: Oxford [OXC] | Oxford, CT
Operation: Part 91/ Part 135
- Captain: 3,500 hours total time with 2,000 hrs. Turbine Time. ATP required; Type Certification mandatory.
- ATP and Type Certification required with a minimum of 200 hours in type.
- Should reside within a two-hour driving commute from KOXC.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks, and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of disclosure forms, will be required as part of the application process.
We are unable to consider individuals without type certification.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, maintenance, avionics, interiors, and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including full-service FBOs in Los Angeles and Orange County, and aircraft maintenance centers in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Oxford, Connecticut. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service, and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit claylacy.com