Seasonal – Facilities Maintenance Technicians are responsible for creating the best experience possible for our guests. The ideal candidate is passionate about the Answers in Genesis attractions and serving others, enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multi-tasker, and able and willing to fill or change positions quickly. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Responsible for the upkeep, care, and stewardship of the Ark Encounter throughout the property through general maintenance
- Perform general maintenance activities such as basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, welding, and metal fabrication
- Assist in preventative maintenance programs such as changing furnace filters, cleaning HVAC units, and routine maintenance of facilities
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.