The AV Technician at Answers in Genesis provides audio and visual technology service and support for Answers in Genesis, the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter. The AV technician is responsible for live event support, technical support, and implementation of new technology throughout all Answers in Genesis facilities. (Please note: This is an entry-level position that does not produce video content for the ministry). This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Assist AV manager with designs, budgeting, and installation of all new AVL systems
- Support daily Ark/Museum operations and ensure equipment maintenance is performed properly and timely.
- Help with development and maintenance of the software systems within the ministry.
- Works closely with the Production Planner/ Scheduler for purchasing of daily consumables
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.