The Seasonal - Overnight Programs Specialist will assist in ensuring museum overnight programs and evening or nighttime events are properly executed by following the established procedures and safety protocols. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Promote the department vision of providing excellent service to all external and internal guests
- Participate and assist in overnight programs operating from 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Participate and assist Stargazer’s Nights programs operating from 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Participate and assist other evening or nighttime programs as scheduled
- Help measure and assess guest feedback for the continual improvement of events, programs, and workshops
- Stay up to date regarding programs, workshops, events, etc.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.