This position is responsible for duties as they relate to the operation of the Security Console/Office for the safety and protection of AiG and attraction guests, staff, volunteers, and property on a full-time basis. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring CCTV, access control and alarms systems, radio dispatch and other communications, issuing company IDs, parking passes and key control. As a full-time position, maximum hours are typically 40 hours per week. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Must be alert at all times while staffing the Security Console.
- Maintain communication with other security personnel.
- Must enforce organization and museum policies and procedures as they relate to safety, security, and fire safety.
- Report any situation that requires service to the museum that may affect the guest experience.
- Coordinate communication and response to any emergency situation.
- Document unusual or reported incidents.
- Assist in guest relation functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.