Seasonal – Horticulture Technician participates in grounds maintenance practices to ensure guests are exposed to attractive natural settings, beautiful garden displays and park-like settings. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Perform assigned functions such as potting, watering, fertilizing, pinching, weeding, etc.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Assist Grounds Maintenance and Site Development teams as needed (i.e. Christmas lights, snow removal, etc)
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.