The Seasonal Guest Services Employees works in the Guest Services Team to help create a frictionless guest experience. This includes greeting guests, rentals, and directing guests throughout the park. This position has a career path to fit your professional growth goals through working in a large team and professional development to achieve great results by tackling challenges while having fun along the way. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the Mission and Standards of Answers in Genesis
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done
- Provide excellent service to all guests by creating a frictionless experience throughout their visit at the attraction.
- Workstation may be located at the Answers Center ticketing windows, rental areas, playground, zoo, and the Ark.
- Provide excellent service to all guests by greeting, directing guests, and answer questions relative to attraction and event information and wayfinding.
- Proactively engage guests to assertively direct and enforce guest flow.
- Assist guests with rental purchases such as ECV’s, wheelchairs, and strollers in a quick and efficient manner utilizing Point-of-Sale system and cash handling procedures.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.