Seasonal – Housekeeping Specialists are responsible for creating the best experience possible for our guests. The ideal candidate is passionate about the Answers in Genesis attractions and serving others, enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multi-tasker, and able and willing to fill or change positions quickly. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Ensure the day-to-day cleanliness of the attractions and grounds.
- Remove and dispose of trash/recyclables and clean bins.
- Clean floors, pavement, doors, windows, and walls.
- Clean restrooms, nursing rooms, and water fountain areas throughout the attractions.
- May also assist with set up and break down for special events and meetings.
- Wash, dry, and deliver laundry as needed.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.