The role of the Site Development Technician is to support the construction, installation, and fabrication of new projects for the Ark Encounter and Creation Museum. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Assist with all new projects from start to finish.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Maintain project site in a safe, clean, organized, and orderly manner.
- Operate a variety of hand tools.
- Operate small equipment.
- Work with a variety of materials such as metal, wood, concrete, plastics and stone.
- Install irrigation, drain tile, stone walls, pavers, water features, Christmas lights and outdoor landscape lights.
- Tree removal.
- Assist Grounds Maintenance and Grounds/Horticulture Team as needed.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.