Seasonal – Guest Services Specialists are responsible for creating the best experience possible for our guests. The ideal candidate is passionate about the Answers in Genesis attractions and serving others, enthusiastic, energetic, an excellent multi-tasker, and able and willing to fill or change positions quickly. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Provide excellent service to all guests by creating the first impression throughout their visit at the attraction.
- Workstation may be located at the attraction entry/exit points, admissions ticketing windows, rental areas, playground, zoo, and parking lot.
- Provide excellent service to all guests by greeting, directing guests, and answer questions relative to attraction and event information and wayfinding.
- Proactively engage guests to assertively direct and enforce traffic flow.
- Assist guests with rental purchases such as lockers, scooters, wheelchairs, and strollers in a quick and efficient manner utilizing Point-of-Sale system and cash handling procedures.
- Provide guests onboarding assistance for wheelchairs, strollers, and other mobility devices to load via ramp use and position in a safe location on the bus with appropriate brakes and harnesses as needed.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.