The AV Internship is available to junior or senior college students. Educational credit may be available, check with your school(s) for requirements. Interns are required to secure their own housing and transportation. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Assist the AV team with daily operations and special events at the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.