The Lead 3D Digital Artists (L3DA) role is to take concepts from the Director of Attractions Design (DAD), Senior Project Designer/Art Director (SPDAD) and/or Project Designers/Art Directors and turn them into 3D models that can then be turned into exhibits, dioramas, themed attractions, exhibit pre-visualization, etc. They will work closely with the Supervising Art Director (SAD) to ensure models are made to the highest quality and serve the technical needs of the project. Along with this, they will manage a team of 3D artists per the projects needs, and maintain the 3D Print Room. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Produce 3D models for use in permanent, temporary or previsualization/conceptual exhibit settings this would include and not be limited to the 3D models end result for sculpting, mold making, casting, painting, concept design, interior and exterior design, concept illustration, outside vendor art direction, on site installation and art direction.
- Manage, organize and keep the 3D printing room clean.
- Manage, as needed, a team of either inhouse 3D sculptors or remote contract 3D sculptors.
- Able to manage files and assets for projects.
- Responsible to oversee or complete base level cleaning of parts.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.