Our Dietary team is committed to making every encounter for our residents, patients, staff, and community members one to remember with happy smiles, good conversation, and excellent service. This position will fill in for the Morning and Evening cooks.They are eagerly seeking individuals who are ready to be part of their service-guided team.
What You Will Own and Improve in this Role
- Quality and Quantity of food served
- Understanding and knowledge of diet orders, manuals, menus and therapy sheets
- Maintaining proper inventory levels of supplies and maintenance of equipment
- Maintain order and efficiency of staff when Managers are off campus
What You Bring to this Role
- Clear communication and ability to document accurately
- Knowledge of units of measurement in food preparation
- Identification and solving of problems as they arise
- Promote a positive atmosphere and dedication to your team
About Your Team
Our Dietary team works seamlessly to provide happiness and health through nourishment. Together the team ensures every want is fulfilled and every need met. This team is always willing to teach, open to new ideas, and excited to welcome new members. This team has 1 Full Time open and ready to be filled.
To Be Successful
You will need a current food handler's permit.
If you have proof of dietary aide classes completed, we'd love for you to share that with us.
- As a full-time Dietary Cook, you are eligible for a Sign-On Bonus!
- We offer Tuition Assistance and License Fee Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus is available for any CNA, RN, or MA you refer that gets hired!
CCHS follows guidelines related to COVID-19 as mandated by the state and federal government.
About Columbia County Health System
Our campus is located in Southeastern Washington, in the Touchet River Valley of the Blue Mountains in the Columbia County seat of Dayton. Dayton is the center of the charming rural community we serve. Located just 60 miles from Tri-Cities WA, Lewiston ID, and just 35 miles to Walla Walla WA, we are only a short drive to wineries, restaurants, galleries, and shopping centers. Dayton's charming historic main street is the heart of our rural community and the starting point for many recreational opportunities in the region, including Bluewood Ski Resort, the Snake River, and endless hiking trails and streams within the Blue Mountains.
Columbia County Health System is guided by the mission to enable optimal health through service, excellence, timely solutions, and devotion to our region. Our Vision is to be the leader of holistic, high-quality, and patient-centered care without boundaries or limits.
Visit our website to learn more about us www.cchd-wa.org
Click the link and take a tour of our community and see why Dayton is our home: https://youtu.be/p6p70t_F9Rc
Please be sure to allow emails from the domain @msg.paycomonline.com to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.