- 3+ years of experience as a Project or Program Manager in a consulting or equivalent environment
- Meaningful experience managing the definition, design, engineering, and delivery of mobile apps, web-based applications, desktop software applications, and/or digital devices with embedded software such as medical devices, consumer or commercial IoT products, or industrial equipment
- Demonstrable understanding of the roles, contributions, and needs of researchers, strategists, designers, and engineers throughout the software development process
- Experience working with project management and collaboration tools
- Located and authorized to work in the United States — we are unable to offer visa sponsorship
- You have experience managing large scale projects for multidisciplinary and geographically distributed teams and clients.
- You have a true passion for project management and human-centered product design. You want to be deeply immersed in the product development process and are willing to educate yourself as needed to truly understand the nature of client work. You like to explore new territories and learn from others.
- You cultivate and thrive in collaborative environments. You have interest and experience in inspiring, empowering, and guiding project team members from various technical backgrounds.
- You are familiar with how to plan and maintain client projects from start to finish. You are happy to adjust work plans and budgets as needed, depending on project process.
- You are committed to high standards of workmanship. You are self-motivated and can work independently with little oversight.
- You are an excellent communicator with exemplary writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills — all needed for interaction with clients, participants, and internal teams.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, because sometimes that leads to the most unique, unexpected design solutions.
About Delve + Bresslergroup
Delve + Bresslergroup is a full-service design and innovation consultancy, now with even deeper expertise and more talent. In 2021, the two companies merged into one cohesive and successful team. Our 170+ creative, curious, talent professionals create meaningful products, services, and experiences in categories ranging from medical devices to consumer and commercial products, transportation, and more. From our offices in Boston, Philadelphia, Madison, and San Francisco, we provide strategy, research, design and engineering to forward-thinking leaders around the globe.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Life at Delve + Bresslergroup
We realize that you are making a big decision when considering a new job. You need to consider salary, the inherent satisfaction you will get from your work, and whether you will enjoy working with your colleagues. We’ve built a culture that represents our values. Here are a few big and little things we think make Bresslergroup and Delve a fun and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships, and build your career:
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, shopping districts, and restaurants
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who don’t
- Dog friendly offices with great dogs like Zoe, Selki, and Talia
- A flexible vacation policy- we trust you know when you need to recharge
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Access to public transportation and indoor bike parking
- Support for affinity groups and employee resource groups.
- A professional development budget for access to conferences and, training, etc.
- Access to prototype machine shops and engineering labs for professional and personal projects