Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend final selection of applicants and close qualified candidates.
- Place and update all job postings in various Medias including internet sites, colleges, social networks, community boards and staffing partners.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Partner with VP of Marketing for job posting and advertisement processes.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline of candidates and the ATS company brand.
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates.
- Schedule interviews; oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new hires and hiring managers throughout the entire onboarding process
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant situations, and applicant requests as required.
- Develop and coordinate individualized orientation and onboarding schedules for all new hires.
- Create and manage the onboarding and orientation scheduling in collaboration with the hiring manager.
- Communicate finalized orientation schedules with new hires.
- Coordinate with IT to get new hires the necessary hardware and software.
- Responsible for new employees’ onsite or workspace (equipment, supplies, nameplate).
- Coordinate with Marketing in the ordering of AccessOne branded employee gear (water bottles, notebooks, shirts etc.)
- Conduct new employee onboarding, ensuring process is engaging and that processes are followed and accurate.
- Regularly track, research, and identify opportunities for process improvements to orientation, onboarding, and integration activities
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Prepare new-employee files.
- Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports and other staffing administration functions as needed.
- Facilitate and manage new hire and employee engagement surveys.
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire)
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strategic multitasking and master of prioritized time-management skills
- Impeccable organization and ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 1-2 years of human resources or recruiting experience (including relevant internships).
- Proven ability to source candidates, including the use of Internet job boards, cold calling, and networking.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting systems, processes, and procedures.
- Experiences in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include, but are not limited to: 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOne’s solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $300 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.