- Pursuing a degree in Human Factors, Biomedical Engineering, Psychology, Anthropology, or related field.
- Experience planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communication research
- You are passionate about human factors, usability testing, and creating the best product for our clients end user.
- You have excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills all needed for frequent user interaction during field research and usability testing.
- You demonstrate high standards of workmanship and attention to detail and can help improve departmental processes and best practices.
- You like to explore new territories and learn from others. You are happy to learn how to successfully lead clients through problem definition and the innovation process during workshop sessions.
- You have a basic understanding of research methodologies and tools.
- You may have experience in graphic design, photo, video and/or audio recording and editing.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, because sometimes that leads to the most unique, unexpected design solutions.
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, where things change quickly, and you're happy to adapt as situations shift.
- You take initiative and are hungry to learn more about the product you are working on and how best you can support your team to ensure high quality deliverables.
About Delve + Bresslergroup
Delve + Bresslergroup is a full-service design and innovation consultancy, now with even deeper expertise and more talent. In 2021, the two companies merged into one cohesive and successful team. Our 170+ creative, curious, talent professionals create meaningful products, services, and experiences in categories ranging from medical devices to consumer and commercial products, transportation, and more. From our offices in Boston, Philadelphia, Madison, and San Francisco, we provide strategy, research, design and engineering to forward-thinking leaders around the globe.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives.
We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Life at Delve + Bresslergroup
We realize that you are making a big decision when considering a new job. You need to consider salary, the inherent satisfaction you will get from your work, and whether you will enjoy working with your colleagues. We’ve built a culture that represents our values. Here are a few big and little things we think make Bresslergroup and Delve a fun and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships, and build your career:
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, shopping districts, and restaurants
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who don’t
- Dog friendly offices with great dogs like Zoe, Selki, and Talia
- A flexible vacation policy- we trust you know when you need to recharge
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Access to public transportation and indoor bike parking
- Support for affinity groups and employee resource groups.
- A professional development budget for access to conferences and, training, etc.
- Access to prototype machine shops and engineering labs for professional and personal projects