Check out this video to see our awesome Delivery team at work!
Get paid to get in shape while delivering beer!
Job description: Work as a team, helping drivers safely and efficiently deliver products to assigned retail accounts while providing excellent customer service. Drivers and delivery assistants work closely together as a team with freedom out in the marketplace. The work is physical but the camaraderie and teamwork it takes to get the job done is very rewarding! Get in, or stay in great shape, and build friendships through hard work.
- Unload and move cases and kegs repeatedly using 2-wheel hand truck
- Stocks shelves, build displays and merchandise as directed by the route driver
- Rotate product to ensure freshness and quality standards
- Keep equipment and retail premises clean and organized
- This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of the role’s primary work tasks.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, early morning start but you’re off early afternoon! Most days start at 5am-6am and you’ll work until the route is complete which is usually around 1pm-2pm.
Pay: $17-$19 per hour depending on relatable experience.
- Do you want to earn more and grow your career? We can train you to obtain your CDL and cover all costs associated with obtaining a CDL. You’ll be paid while training to obtain your CDL! Our route drivers start at $53,000 and can earn well above $60,000. Depending on route openings, a motivated delivery assistant could move into a route driver position in 1-2 months.
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company parties and events
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Good work ethic & attitude with the ability to work well with different personalities in a fast-paced work environment
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to safely maneuver kegs and cases weighing between 15 lbs. and up to 160 lbs.
- Potential candidates are required to successfully complete a medical evaluation including a physical evaluation designed to test ability to perform basic physical job requirements.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.