National Dance Institute of New Mexico is founded with the knowledge that the arts have a unique power to engage and motivate children. The purpose of our distinctive programs is to help children develop discipline, a standard of excellence, and a belief in themselves that will carry over into all aspects of their lives.
Purpose of Santa Fe Outreach Program Producer Role:
The Santa Fe outreach Program Producer is responsible to the Artistic Programs Producer and the Santa Fe Outreach Artistic Director for carrying out the mission and policies of NDI New Mexico with excellence. The Santa Fe Outreach Program Producer is responsible for administering all aspects of the Santa Fe In-School program, ensuring the success of the Santa Fe Advanced Teams, and for producing the Santa Fe End-of-Year Event. The Santa Fe Program Producer is a member of the organization’s Artistic Administrative Staff.
Administrates In-School Programs
- Issues Letters of Intent and Contracts for Santa Fe and North In-School programs and coordinates with Bookkeeper for billing
- Maintains a schedule of all meetings, classes, assemblies and events in the Outlook calendar and maintains master timeline for Santa Fe Outreach Program activities
- Works in conjunction with the Santa Fe Outreach Artistic Director in creating, managing, updating and reconciling Santa Fe Event, and Santa Fe and North Outreach Program budgets
- Schedules, administrates, and conducts Santa Fe Outreach meetings in participating schools
- Assures that program evaluation surveys are conducted in all Santa Fe Outreach programs
- Updates NDI New Mexico wait list, and responds to new school inquiries when applicable
- Coordinates and implements Thank You Project and t-shirt orders, under the direction of the Artistic Programs Producer
- Data entry and maintenance of the dancer database in Salesforce for the Santa Fe Outreach programs (In-school and Advanced Teams)
- Coordinates and reviews procedures with other Program Producers and at the direction of the Artistic Programs Producer
- Monitors and submits payroll for Santa Fe and North Outreach hourly staff
- Coordinates and implements other key projects and activities as assigned
Produces Santa Fe End-of-Year Event and Santa Fe Summer Institute
- Carries out Producer duties as outlined in Event Production Manual
- Prepares and administrates Santa Fe Outreach staff meetings (Team Meetings) in collaboration with Santa Fe Outreach Artistic Director
- Produces Event packets for Santa Fe In-School programs
- Produces Santa Fe Summer Institute
- Supports administration of Teaching Excellence and Artistic Enrichment as needed
Advanced Teams Rehearsal Producer and Volunteer Coordinator
- Attends all Santa Fe Outreach Advanced Teams rehearsals as primary point of contact for families and students for logistics and schedule information. Tracks attendance, calls families, monitors hallways, monitors sign in/out and breaks
- Conducts SWAT/CEL parent meetings in conjunction with Santa Fe Outreach Artistic Director and Artistic Associate
- Creates and executes plans for engaging parent volunteers in support of Advanced Teams and End-of-Year Event activities
Cultivates Relationships with Community Stakeholders
- Develops positive relationships with parent volunteers to engage families in the program, inspiring their commitment, and enlisting and coordinating their support for events.
- Fosters positive relations, and acts as an advocate for the organization with community stakeholders including public school staff and faculty, vendors, donors, and others.
- Creates and maintains production procedures, forms, and templates for all outreach productions and programs, in coordination with other program producers to ensure consistency
- Schedules regular office hours
- Attends all enrichment workshops and meetings as needed including producer meetings and joint staff meetings
- Upholds all Management and HR policies and procedures
- Other duties as needed
Working Conditions, Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Functions performed in a variety of environments including: NDI New Mexico offices, schools, residency sites, and other locations
- Requires reliable transportation and reimbursable in-state travel to NDI New Mexico locations, participating schools, residency sites, and community events
- Requires weekend and evening hours
- May be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- May be required to navigate stairs