The Seasonal Admissions Specialist works in the Admission Team to help create a frictionless guest experience during attraction entrance. This allows for roles as parking attendants, ticketing and guest assistance during loading and unloading of buses. This position has a career path to fit your professional growth goals through working in a large team and professional development to achieve great results by tackling challenges while having fun along the way. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Provide excellent service to all guests by creating a frictionless experience throughout their visit at the attraction.
- Workstation may be located at the attraction entry/exit points, admissions ticketing windows, bus loading areas, and parking lot.
- Provide excellent service to all guests by greeting, directing guests, and answer questions relative to attraction and event information and wayfinding.
- Proactively engage guests to assertively direct and enforce traffic flow.
- Provide guests onboarding assistance for wheelchairs, strollers, and other mobility devices to be loaded via ramp use and position on the bus.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.