- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 10 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer, primarily in product development.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams and an understanding of what those disciplines do and how it affects your work.
- Advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering or Product Design
- Experience designing within ISO 13485 or other QMS systems and/or Design for Six Sigma training
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Familiarity with every stage of the product development process
- A passion for mechanical engineering and product development
- An innovative mindset and desire to continue to learn and grow.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
About Delve + Bresslergroup
Delve + Bresslergroup is a full-service design and innovation consultancy, now with even deeper expertise and more talent. In 2021, the two companies merged into one cohesive and successful team. Our 170+ creative, curious, talent professionals create meaningful products, services, and experiences in categories ranging from medical devices to consumer and commercial products, transportation, and more. From our offices in Boston, Philadelphia, Madison, and San Francisco, we provide strategy, research, design and engineering to forward-thinking leaders around the globe.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives.
We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Life at Delve + Bresslergroup
We realize that you are making a big decision when considering a new job. You need to consider salary, the inherent satisfaction you will get from your work, and whether you will enjoy working with your colleagues. We’ve built a culture that represents our values. Here are a few big and little things we think make Bresslergroup and Delve a fun and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships, and build your career:
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, shopping districts, and restaurants
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who don’t
- Dog friendly offices with great dogs like Zoe, Selki, and Talia
- A flexible vacation policy- we trust you know when you need to recharge
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Access to public transportation and indoor bike parking
- Support for affinity groups and employee resource groups.
- A professional development budget for access to conferences and, training, etc.
- Access to prototype machine shops and engineering labs for professional and personal projects